Monday, October 20, 2014

Pads, wipes, bar soap, TMI


Hi Love!

 It s TMI (To Much Information).  I don’t know about you but I feel like to share some girly product. I know boys don’t like this topic because the boy doesn’t understand anyhow, to the teen girls who just have a monthly stuff. I think you’ll just curious about what product to use. My personally opinion equate product is the best. Like pads and panty liner. I been going back to buy this product at Wal-Mart. Equate is best quality.



I do love to have wipes or baby wipes in my purse. Very useful when you need to wash your hands and there’s a lot of way how to use them inconvenient.  Like, sometimes I use wipes to take my make up off.

Dial Bar Soap. My friend recommends this for me. Since then I have loved it. The  smell so fresh.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...