Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday two babies of my-life

I Thank  God for all blessing you give for us. Ty and EJ's   celebrate a birthday party together and all is having fun  and exciting night.  Donna, Sue, Paula and Dennis ( Thank you very much to come joining a party)   I also thankful to my wonderful mother-in-law who  give lot of love and care and present to Ej She's sweet Mimi and Mom in this world.

:From Friend in Face-book:  My Birthday Girl Today- Feb 23, 2011

Naomi Gutierrez - Please tell her Happy Birthday from your friends in Snyder! :)
Joegen page- happy b-day2 ur lil'girl aiz...god bless you & ur family...
Chris Buenavista - say happy birthday to your little princess aizeli,.tell greatings from teta chris hehehe
Maria Luz emphasis -wishing a very ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ to your princess EJ....




My Hubby Birthday Greetings from his Friend Feb 22, 2011



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...