Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Day.


Handmade headband by lovelyMom. 



She was hunt egg inside the house. she found few in kitchen, living room.

she's hunt eggs in the back yard. 



she paint egg to pink, blue, orange, yellow, green, purple.
Happy Bunny Day. and finish painting eggs.








I felt so guilty to my daughter. I always late to know the information of egg hunt in our town or I did not check right if there’s egg hunt. She never went to that activities around other kids since were in state. But each year, we do traditional egg hunt at home. In our back yard, we fill up some stuff in basket and few coins and dollar inside the plastic egg.

My daughter best friend called us and asks if she can come over to play with her at her grandma house. And, she did come since, were live so closed. They played whole day in Saturday and I have a chance to go to the birthday party. Since, anyone doesn’t want to come to the party. I did myself to go alone for the first time without daughter and husband. It’s also my brother in law visiting. My husband want to spent with him. So, everyone had a planned to do. But I do enjoy myself with Filipina in the party and I met old friend that I haven’t seen in a long time.

Today is Sunday, my brother in law went back home to Louisiana but we had a good time. I just wish to have fun everyday especially with family. Like, we wish that everyday is holiday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...